Brake Repair in Sacramento, CA
You love your vehicle’s performance and acceleration, and you appreciate being able to get there fast. But what is the most under-appreciated vehicle system? The brakes. We regularly take for granted the ability to stop. Make sure your brakes are going to work effectively and safely every time you get behind the wheel by visiting the repair experts at Precision Automotive Service in Sacramento.
Helping You Stop Since 1990
We understand the importance of being able to slow down your vehicle. Your brakes are as important in stop-and-go traffic as they are in the panicked, double-footed braking attempt to avoid an accident on Interstate 5. Your ability to stop directly depends on how well your vehicle’s brakes have been looked after. Whether on your car, truck, SUV, or commercial vehicle, Precision Automotive Service knows brakes. For your preventative brake maintenance to component replacement or repair, we are your one “stop” shop in Sacramento County for all your vehicle’s brake needs.
Brake Repairs We Perform:
- Brake fluid flushing
- Brake servicing and adjustment
- Caliper replacement
- Pad and rotor replacement
- Brake line repairs/replacement
- Master cylinder replacement/repair
- Brake booster repairs
- And More!
Why choose Precision Automotive Service?
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians committed to honesty and professionalism
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Countless 5-star reviews
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Sacramento
For all brake repairs on all makes and models, stop in at Precision Automotive Service in Sacramento.
Covers Qualifying Parts and Labor for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 14,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Extend your coverage to 36 months/36,000 miles when you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.