Suspension Repair in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento isn’t exactly known for the high quality of their roads. In fact, a report in July 2015 found that the cities of Sacramento County had among the worst roads in the nation. What does this mean for you? Suspension work will need to be done more frequently than elsewhere. The suspension specialists at Precision Automotive Service have you covered.
Quality Suspension Services In Sacramento
You’ve come to expect potholes and bumpy roads while driving in Sacramento. Don’t expect a rocky road when repairing your suspension at Precision Automotive Service, however. Our ASE-Certified technicians are specialists in suspension repair on all makes so your Dodge, Cadillac, or Subaru can carry you comfortably where you want to go. We will quickly and affordably repair your shocks or struts so you can go about your business.
Suspension services we address:
- Shock replacement
- Strut replacement
- Coil spring replacement
- Leaf spring repairs
- Wheel alignment adjustments
- Air suspension repairs
- And More!
Why choose Precision Automotive Service?
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians committed to honesty and professionalism
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Countless 5-star reviews
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Sacramento
When you feel like you’re off-roading on Interstate 5, come in to Precision Automotive Service to address your suspension needs. Book an appointment online or call us to schedule an appointment today.
Covers Qualifying Parts and Labor for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 14,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Extend your coverage to 36 months/36,000 miles when you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.