Transmission Repair in Sacramento, CA
Driving along on Highway 99 in Elk Grove, you notice the engine revs go up. Then there's a strange clunking noise. The engine light comes on and your car jerks to a stop. I guess you shouldn't have ignored the symptoms yesterday, or last week. Precision Automotive Service can help you prevent big transmission repair bills with regular maintenance, and can get you fixed up if you do encounter transmission problems.
Trusted Transmission repair in Sacramento
We were voted Best Automotive Repair in Sacramento for a reason. Our ASE-Certified technicians take the time to thoroughly diagnose and repair the problems that ail your vehicle, including your transmission. Whether you drive a Cadillac or a Ford, a Toyota or a Nissan, the skilled technicians at Precision Automotive Service will find an affordable solution to get your vehicle back on the road.
- Automatic or manual transmission repairs or replacement
- Transmission diagnosis
- Transmission fluid and filter changes
- Transmission leaks
- Clutch repair and replacement
- CVT transmission diagnosis and repair
- And More!
Why choose Precision Automotive Service?
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians committed to honesty and professionalism
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Countless 5-star reviews
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Sacramento
For all your transmission maintenance or repairs, bring your vehicle to the experts at Precision Automotive Service. Call us today or book an appointment online.
Covers Qualifying Parts and Labor for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 14,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a Precision Automotive Service being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- We accept all cards from Synchrony that say Car Care One