Wheel Alignment in Sacramento, CA
Do you drive under the speed limit for fear of losing control of your vehicle? Does your steering pull to the left or right? Does your steering wheel shake you until it feels like your fillings will fall out of your teeth? Let the wheel alignment experts at Precision Automotive Service have a look.
Wheel Alignment Specialists in Sacramento
Your wheel alignment is a test in geometry, comprised of a few adjustable angles. Improper toe, the angle of the front of the wheels in relation to each other, can negatively affect your tire wear and steering ability. Improper camber adjustment, the vertical angle of the wheels, can negatively affect tire wear and your handling. And improper caster, the fore-and aft vertical adjustment of the wheels, can make the steering feel too loose or too tight.
When a wheel alignment needs to be performed, one or more of these angles may need adjustment. Our ASE-certified technicians are fully trained to perform corrective wheel alignments with laser-guided precision equipment. Also, anytime suspension and steering components are replaced, a wheel alignment should be performed. Trust the staff of Precision Automotive Service to accurately and quickly perform your four-wheel alignment.
With an alignment we:
- Adjust camber
- Adjust caster
- Adjust toe
- Center the steering wheel
- Perform comprehensive suspension and steering inspection
- Road test
Why choose Precision Automotive Service?
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians committed to honesty and professionalism
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Countless 5-star reviews
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Sacramento
For all your wheel alignment needs, see the steering and suspension experts at Precision Automotive Service in Sacramento. Call us today or fill out the online appointment request form to book an appointment.
Covers Qualifying Parts and Labor for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 14,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Extend your coverage to 36 months/36,000 miles when you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.