Tune Up in Sacramento, CA
Every vehicle has maintenance requirements, that’s no secret. One of the most commonly referred to (and often misunderstood) is the tune-up. It used to be that a tune-up was a once-over of your vehicle and everything that needed doing was done. As time went on, fewer components needed regular attention, and a tune-up changed meaning. Now, even though less frequent, a tune-up is an important part of your vehicle maintenance.
Sacramento’s maintenance experts for 25 years
Since 1990, a tune-up has evolved to where it now means spark plug replacement primarily. Along with that comes a thorough inspection to determine what else may need attention. Our ASE-Certified technicians are trained to identify any component that might need to be addressed along with your spark plug replacement. No matter what make or model you drive, Precision Automotive Service is able to perform your tune-up to keep you driving an efficient, peak-performing vehicle.
- Spark plug replacement
- Comprehensive inspection, and if necessary:
- Ignition cable replacement
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Fuel injector cleaning
- Air filter replacement
- And much more
Why choose Precision Automotive Service?
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians committed to honesty and professionalism
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Countless 5-star reviews
- Voted Best Auto Repair in Sacramento
To keep your vehicle running at the top of its capabilities, trust your tune-up to Precision Automotive Service in Sacramento. Call us or book an appointment online using the convenient appointment request form.
Covers Qualifying Parts and Labor for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 14,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Extend your coverage to 36 months/36,000 miles when you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.